Your browser does not support JavaScript!
Useful Information
Academic Affairs-old


Registration Section

Curriculum Section

Admission & General Affairs Section

Faculty Development and Teaching Resources Center

Language Center

Registry Administration


A. Registration Section


Main Businesses :

♦General Affairs of Student Status : 

a. Freshmen apply for the retention of the admission. 

b. Freshmen registration. 

c. To examine and to issue various official documents regarding students’ status, such as:student ID cards; on-leave; withdrawal; repulsion; credits; majors; minors; Chinese/English certificate of diploma; Chinese/English certificate of enrollment; and other relevant documents. 

Contact Us: 886-2-86741111#66106



♦Transcript : 

a. To manage and to mail the semester transcripts for the enrolled students. 

b. To issue official Chinese/English transcripts for current students and alumni. 

c. To assist teachers/students to correct errors or to solve problems regarding grades/scores. 

Contact Us: 886-2-86741111#66106




B.Curriculum Section 


Main Businesses:

♦Arrangement of Courses :

a. Arrangement of course schedule 

b. Course descriptions 

c. Curriculum planning and to report it to the Ministry of Education 

♦Course Registration : 

a. To arrange the course registration schedule and requirements 

b. To review the process of course registration, to check and ratify the common courses.

c. Summation of the results of the course registration and problem- solving for students who do not meet the requirements.

Contact Us: 886-2-86741111#66117



♦Examination Affairs : 

a. To setup the examination date.

b. To regulate the examination rules.

c. Copying services of the exam-sheets.

Contact Us: 886-2-86741111#66117



♦Classroom Allocation :

a. To evaluate the capacity of classrooms.

b. To assess the utilization of the undergraduate classrooms. 

♦Summer Session Affairs : 

a. To offer the courses and to proceed for registration. 

b. To gather the data of course registration and to build the student roll-books and grading sheets. 

c. Faculty payment and subsidies from the Ministry of Education. 

Contact Us: 886-2-86741111#66117



♦Inter- Undergraduate and Degree- Program- Undergraduate Course Registration :

a. Key-in the data after permission. 

b. Combination of both sets of data

♦Inter- University Course Registration : 

a. Apply before the deadline. 

b. Key-in the data of course registration and student status after permission. 

c. Provide the grading sheets to the Registration Section Office of other university.

Contact Us: 886-2-86741111#66117



♦Print out the Student Roll Books : 

a. Print out the roll books after pre-registration. 

b. After course addition and withdraw deadlines, combine and print out roll books of undergraduate and degree-program-section students. 

c. Faculty can receive a copy of roll book if necessary.

♦Long Distance Education : 

a. Confirmation of courses and teachers. 

b. The operation of course registration. 

♦Faculty Payment by Hours.

♦Faculty Absence Requirements.



C. Admission & General Affairs Section

a. Admission for Resident Students. 

b. Admission for International Students and Overseas Chinese Students. 

Contact Us: 886-2-86741111#66120




D. Faculty Development and Teaching Resources Center


a. E- portfolio for teachers

1.          Helps teachers establish their personal teaching portfolios and document the teaching, research, and counseling process.

2.          The E- portfolio can be used to better understand a teacher’s area of expertise and his/her courses and it documents the long-term process of a teacher’s teaching and research.

3.          Provides the platform for student-teacher communication and discussion.

Hosts teaching development events for teachers

To support the teaching and expertise development of teachers and to elevate their teaching quality, the center organizes and holds various teacher development events and courses, including the establishment of the teaching network, the conference for new teachers, the mentoring study group, and encourage and reward for innovative teaching materials and methods, teaching excellence rewards , etc.


b. Handles TA affairs

1.          Arranges TA for teachers.

2.          Hosts TA training and assessments.


c. Teaching Assessment Services

At the end of each semester, students would need to fill out the on-line Teaching Assessment Questionnaire. The data will be used to calculate the teaching assessment grades for each teacher, and then drawn into a Teaching Quality Radar Chart, which will show the performance of each teacher and be a reference for future improvements.

Contact Us: 886-2-86741111#66126




E. Language Center

Contact Us 886-2-8674111166481




F.Registry Administration 




Semester course selections and registration notice are sent out to graduate students at the end of the previous semester.

Student leave of absence 

Graduate student applications for leave of absence should be submitted and processed before the end of the current semester. Leave is granted for one semester, one year and two year periods.


1. When the leave period is up, the student is readmitted if registration documents are processed by the designated date for that semester.

2. If a student wants to be readmitted before the leave period is up, a readmission application must be submitted two weeks before the start of the semester.

Deferred admissions

If a student is unable to enter school at the appointed time due a major illness or serious accident, submit admission notice, documentation and a deferred admission application before the registration date are required.

Foreign student dmissions

Handled in accordance with the school's foreign student admission regulations. Applications must be submitted before April 10.

Overseas Chinese student admissions

Handled in accordance with the school's regulations.

Student ID replacement

If a graduate student loses or damages a student ID, fill out the replacement application, pay the cashier and process the replacement ID at the Graduate Programs Section.

Applying to change name or date of birth

If a student or graduate of the school wishes to change his name or birth date, 
submit the application along with an original copy of his/her household registry.

Chinese diploma

If a graduate student loses his/her diploma, submit the diploma replacement application along with copy of their ID.

Misc English documents

The English name of the graduate student must match the name on his/her passport.

Course scheduling

1. Semester course list

2. Course introduction

Course selection

1. Course selection times

2. Course selection basics


1. Examination date

2. Examination rules

Classroom use

1. Classroom capacity

2. Usage