History, Mission & Vision
An institution steeped in history, National Taipei University began as Taiwan Provincial College of Public Administration in 1949 to educate and train the country’s business and legal elite. In 2000, National Taipei University was reorganized and restructured from the Law and Business College of National Chung-Hsin University. In 2010, the NTPU finally completed the entire relocation project, moving the six colleges from the downtown campus in the Taipei City, to the present San-Shia main campus in the New Taipei City. Over the past few decades, the NTPU has traditionally played a significant and pivotal role in educating and developing the mid- and high-level talents in the areas of law, business, public administration, as well as social sciences.
Vision & Mission
“Pursuing the truth and serving the people”
* To educate and develop high-quality talents to meet the needs of the society and the country.
* To advance teaching and learning practices to further endow our students with more competitiveness and advantages.
* To integrate the most contemporary global industrial trend with the domestic industrial needs to conduct the related research activities.
* To establish and shape both the main campus in the New Taipei City and the downtown campus in the Taipei City to be more sophisticated and environmentally friendly.
* To become one of the most renowned academia in the Asia Pacific basin.