Your browser does not support JavaScript!
Internal Links 


A. Application Information for Alien Resident Certificate(ARC)

One year term:  $1,000.

Two years term:  $2,000.

Three years term: NT$3,000


Download the ARC Application form here


1. A complete application form with a recent picture

2. Copy of Passport with Residence visa page (Keep the passport when you go to the office)

3. For first time application, get a document of enrollment from the school (cause you will not have any student ID card)

4. If you are applying for renewal, submit copy of your student ID card (both side) and ARC copy. 

Note: If your residence address gets changed in between your stay in Taiwan, you need to notify it to the ARC office and change the information in ARC. No fee is required for that. 

.B. Nearest Local National Immigration Agency (NIA) Service Center Address


Service Center




Taipei County Service Center

135, Min-An Street, Jung-He District, New Taipei City (How to Go to NIA, Banqiao?)

02-89647960,02-8964693, 02-8964846,02-8964790, 02-89648128, 02-89647169

 02-89647208,  02-89648373







※ In case of any changes to this information, check the National Immigration Agency website:(